Virtual Stock Exchange is a simulation game for the Stock Market developed to promote a better understanding of the Financial Investment System and how it works.Advertising on http://stock.mitanshu.com will put your message in an environment where it will be respected and read.
Monday, October 29, 2007
1) Company Profile: This gives you Market Capitalization, % of users who have invested and total number of pending quotes in the market.
2) Market Trends: The last 5 rates of the company during the course of the transactions between the traders.
3) Market Watch: The top quotes in the market.
Sunday, October 28, 2007
We are keeping a close watch on Google Finance in their endeavor to provide real time quotes to users for free.
Now that the Chinese stock data is live, we're hoping our friends at the SEC will take note and approve the last sale proposal we announced in January. This proposal would allow us to offer our users free and unlimited access to real-time last sale prices for NYSE and Nasdaq stocks. As soon as the SEC approves, we'll flip the switch.We will update you as soon as we get more information on this.
Saturday, October 27, 2007
1) Help-a-friend: By inviting your friends to play the game, you can get referral money in your account.
2) Casino: As of now, there are 2 casino games.
2.1) Head OR Tails
2.2) Roll a dice
3) Polls: Get paid to take surveys in the virtual stock market game.
4) And of course, trading feature exist. Invest in the virtual world to develop strategies and learn how to make money in the real world!
Friday, October 26, 2007
Saturday, October 20, 2007
To display certificate on your website OR blog , put the code given here.
Thursday, October 18, 2007
You were lucky enough to get into the virtual stock market and understand the Financial Investment System and how it works. This game has surely helped you in understanding:
- How to trade in the stock market
- The costs and benefits involved in economic decision-making
- Buyers and market demand
- Sellers and market supply
- Sources and uses of capital
- Forms of business organizations
- How our economy is changing
Now its time for you to help your friends by inviting them to this educational cum entertainment game.All you have to do is, ask your friends to sign up using your referral code and play in the game. You can find your referral code here.
1. This referral code is unique for every registered user.
2. You are NOT allowed to create multiple accounts using this referral code.
3. You are NOT allowed to send spam emails or spam forums or other groups with this code.
4. You must understand that you will solely be help responsible for any misuse of your refrral code.
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Here is a 54 secs video on Virtual Stock Market Game.
To use it on your website or blog, use the following code:
<embed style="width: 300px; height: 306px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=1013203977048191524&hl=en" flashvars="autoPlay=true"></embed>
Always wanted help on what stock market is all about ?
Do you have a lot of unanswered questions about stocks and the stock market ?
Been wondering about how all this works ?
Learn how to invest online ...
Build and manage a virtual portfolio ...
Sign-up today and master the market.
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
These stocks represent a bet on the outcome of future market situations and their value depends on the realization of these market situations. Once the outcome of a specific market situation is known, each share of virtual stock receives a cash dividend (payoff) according to that specific market outcome (e.g., $1 for each unit sold).
In this process, a virtual stock market elicits and aggregates the assessments of its participants concerning future market developments.
With a subject as complex and information driven as the stock market this allows the students to learn in a hands-on way. Classes at universities are also being structured around using the Virtual Stock Market games.
Since this blog is for you, we'd love to know what you want, so please let me know.